thepartsbin.com. They take your money but don't count on getting parts

I ordered a bunch of brake parts for the car. The parts never came. I can't get in touch with a real person. Won't respond to emails. Got ripped off. Time for a credit card dispute. Hopefully this will save some of you the same hassle

Reply to
Tim Wright

Hi Tim Sorry to hear about the hassle. I hope it clears up soon. Be persistent! Good luck.

~Steve

Reply to
Steve

The most recent places I've used have been Aircooled.net, West Coast Metric and Wolfsburg West. They've all done a good job delivering what I asked or made it right in short order.

Reply to
Michael Cecil