Ultra quick responce from "UltraVW" magazine.

I signed up for a subscribtion 29/01-04, and received my first magazine today!! Must be a record, four-4 days flat...

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is thinking about giving the Brit. Magazine a go.

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I have never read it, but have heard that it is a very good magazine.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

I was considering it, please give us your thoughts on this particular magazine.

Ant

BergRace wrote:

Reply to
Ant

I subscribed for the VW Trends in beginning of Jan. Haven't received anything but a VISA billing row there. Has the February number already been delivered to any international subscribers here?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

It is very good, and although I don't subscribe I've bought every issue so far!

-- Howard Rose '66 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe '62 Austin Mini Deluxe '64 Austin Mini Super Deluxe

Howard Rose