upholstery patterns

Is there a resource online or otherwise that has seat upholstery patterns for the beetle. Or an online source with a decent amount of options for seat materials.

thanks

jason

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

"Pi-Eyed Piper" schreef in bericht news:oiF_e.278469$tt5.195308@edtnps90...

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

I'm actually looking for just the pattern, to make them myself. I think my best bet will be to reverse engineer from whats left of the seats. I'm going to make a pattern and keep it handy, I've seen a lot of people looking for exactly what I'm looking for, just no one that offers it.

Pi-Eyed Piper