Volkswagen Type 2 1973 Fourth Gear Popping out

I have a 1973 VW type 2 camper and fourth gear pops out. My bungee cord solution will no longer suffice. Do I need a full rebuild? can I get away with just a syncronizer. Does anyone have a rebuilt tranny for sale?

Reply to
gtreinish

Rebuilt time. to be sure, not DIY. if in N.CA, check with this guy for a good used unit. 707 832.8861 Chris.

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace