VW gifts are always the best.....

Heh heh. I just got an electric winshield squirter tank and pump kit for my Bday. Any "normal" person would consider this lame, but I think it's the best! My car has been seriously lacking a method to clean the windshield these days. I'm excited!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Neat! I never have been able to get my original tire>reservoir>squirter contraption to work. Actually I thought it was better to keep the air in my spare and just clean the windshield by hand. I've thought about getting one of those electric models however.

Reply to
Michael Cecil