vw part numbers

Hello

as you know I am stripping an engine.

Are there any sites I can reference part numbers..

ie

Head 113 101 373 Case 000 101 102 A 000 101 101 A

Engine number D 0219056

Cam Shaft 113 105 501 B

Ta

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Hey rich...my first post. Don't know about websites that list this info (looking for one myself) however all the info you need is contained within the Tom Wilson book 'How to rebuild your Volkswagen air cooled engine' (ISBN 0-89586-225-5) or the alternative method, send me the numbers by pm on Volkstorque and i'll look in the book! Cheers, Wobbly ;-)

Reply to
david.wheelton

Hi Dave (wobbly)! How you doin ! ? !

I have that book :-) I'll have a look !