VW Show - Super Jam - Mohnton, PA - 06/13/2004

Date: Sunday - June 13, 2004 Name of Show: Super Jam 17 Location: Maple Grove Raceway, Mohnton, PA Contact Person: Walt Miles - (814)-839-2889 Email: snipped-for-privacy@bedford.net Event Features: - 50+ Show Car Classes for Air and Water Cooled VWs Drag Racing is 1/8 Mile Drag Racing for Air Cooled VWs, 1/4 Mile Drag Racing for Water Cooled VWs, Exhibition Vehicles, Manufacturers Midway, Flea Market, Miss VW Super Jam Contest

For more detailed information about this and other East Coast USA Shows Featuring VWs visit The Unofficial GTI 16V Home Page at:

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Russo

...........Weather permitting, I'm planning to go. Look for a stealthy black '77 with no bumpers, a RAMVA sticker on the back windshield and an imported from Finland shiny-mega-fweem exhaust tip.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Where can I get a RAMVA sticker?

lane

Reply to
Lane Jennison

..................Jim Buys has them. Contact him at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

............Here's a link to his RAMVA sticker:

Tim Rogers

Cool, I did not know that you could still get them.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:24:05 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

A.K.A vw fartcan.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani