roll bar padding

I have a 73 Thing that has a very ugly padding job done on the roll bar. It's held on by black electrical tape. I bought it this way so I don't feel too ashamed of it.

I'm looking for some new padding though. It's all over the internet I see but I'm having a hard time locating canvas overwraps similar to those sold with Jeeps. Anyone know where I can find this stuff?

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Snyder