VW sighting

A friend had a DVD with an old "Flash Gordon" episode from 1950's TV. It was made in 1953. Flash had to go back in time to 1953 to disable a world ending nuclear weapon set to go off in the year 3000 (or thereabouts). Dr. Zarkov happened to have his time machine working. Turns out the bomb was in West Berlin.

Anyway, the great part was seeing the German police in their 1952 or 1953 VW (great oval window!) chasing around heroes from the year 3000. One of the best VW car chases ever!!!

Reply to
ccr

There's a Godzilla movie in which the good guys are tooling around in a Fastback. They notice bad guys chasing them in Datsuns. "No problem", the hero thinks, punches it, and escapes. One of my favorites.

Unfortunately, I don't recall which Godzilla movie it is...

Reply to
Roger Ivie