maintenance site

does someone knows maybe a link that guides me with pictures to do all kind of maintenace stuff to a classic beetle?

Reply to
Tal

does someone knows a site where i can read and see the maintenance tasks about beetle. Thanks

Reply to
Tal

Here are links to a couple of good ones.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Jan :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I encourage you to buy one of the 3 most known technical manuals, there you can find all the info you are looking for, and you will be using those books again and again and again.... If you are newbie with bugs I recommend you the first one of this list.

---------------------- How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive 19 Ed: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot by John Muir, Peter Aschwanden, Tosh Gregg

---------------------- V W Super Beetle Bug 1970-1972 (Haynes VW Beetle 1500, 1600 Owners' Workshop Manual) by J.H. Haynes, D.H. Stead

---------------------- Volkswagen Beetle and Karmann Ghia Service Manual, Type 1: 1966, 1967,

1968, 1969 (Volkswagen Service Manuals from Robert Bentley, Inc)

Tal wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Try this site if you want instructional video.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Cross