vw tech in Boston or NH?

Looking for good tech in or near Boston or NH. Just someone who knows aircooled vehicles in and out. Most of the local shops mechanics have never seen a aircooled, nevermind worked on one. I took my Thing to a shop for sticker and asked them to fix the horn and tail light. They gave me the sticker anyway, but didn't even fix the problems.

Reply to
dukecola