wanted, old beetle front fenders, dented or partially crushed OK

looking for pair of old beetle front fenders. can be dented, ugly, horribly painted, partially crushed, or heavily damaged. I really just need the "headlights buckets areas" from both front fenders. the fenders I need MUST be the old type that used the glass-covered headlights. I just need the old headlight buckets complete, along with the exterior sheetmetal surrounding the buckets on the _out_side. some 'relatively minor' rust is OK - got anything for me? I'm just gonna cut what I need from the front of the fenders and toss the rest...

ps-if your fenders (or partial fenders) happen to -include- the headlite assemblies with their glass covers "so much the better"...will buy either with or without...

pls reply by direct e-mail, and thanks :-)

Reply to
bill yohler