Well I have told you where to see my car

Go to www.lonestarmodels .com and look under the heading Mikes other hobby. There you will see my chopped and flamed 66 Bug. So let me understand then. You quote Joan $5,000.00 in an e-mail from you to her to do a full restoration on her car, then cash the checks, keep putting off the repairs, add more cost and bill her more to the tune of an extra $3,000.00 refuse to return the car to her till she pays another $1000,00 and the work that was done to her car in your shop was done by whom? Trolls? Fairies? You cheated her plain and simple no matter if you personally did the work or someone in your employ did it. It was done in your place of business. I am surprised she hasn't sued you yet.

Have a nice day

Mike West chopped 66 bug

Reply to
Mike West

He wouldn't get away with that in Sugarland, would he? It's something about where he lives, a place out of control.

Reply to
<jjs>