Mario ..... Where were you buddy?

Was at Circle Yer Wagens in Sevierville, TN this weekend. We were all speculating on whether you'd show up. A lot of people were disappointed that you didn't show.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Probably hiding, licking his wounds and trying to avoid process servers.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Well, it's a shame he missed the show. Apparently it was his birthday, because I heard a bunch of fellows saying that they were planning some sort of surprise party for Mario. They seemed real disappointed that he didn't show up and they didn't get to spring their surprise. I figure it must of been some of Mario's good friends to go to all that trouble. I didn't even know it was his birthday.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

That would have been a party worth attending.

Reply to
Randy

Man, I try to stay out of things when it comes to someones reputation. Mario, what are you thinking. You should be thanking your lucky stars that it was not me that you were dealing with on this bug. If I were to give you 9K to restore my bus and you did this crap, I would have just kicked the crap out of you. You should be asshamed of yourself. You are a crook and liar. You need to give that woman her money back and change your ways. One day, someone is not going to play around with you and you will get hurt. Again, thank whatever god you pray to that I was not your customer. You would be hurting and not in business due to your inability to hold a tool (other than the one of your own, that obviously you hold diligently).

Stop posting you thief and liar. Close your shop and rot like the cars I see in your yard. You should feel ashamed Mr.

Roger (71 Westy).

PS. Dont even bother replying, you are liar and a cheat and no one wants to hear anything from you except an apology to that lady and her car. Give her back her money you scum.

Reply to
Roger

[...]

check out more of the pictures on my webshot page to see the quality of my work

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ck this and see the real quality

tomorrow when i take out all the filler and expose that nastywelding, Also Mario it failed the fridge magnet test. There was quieta gathering there yesterday while Bookeeper and i were show casingJoans car. You shoulda been there. I think some folks wanted yourautograph,, NOT .. Your so busted on this and there isn't a damn thingyou can do to recover.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

I see better bodies in the wrecking yards here.

Mario needs to have his ass kicked. Wish I was closer!

Reply to
Karl

You are a liar and a crook, and your "quality" is well known since your wonderful interview.

Reply to
robrjt

Newest pics taken today

hack from hell

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Reply to
Busman

I tryed selling her a real nice 72 rust free super but your right she was very attached to this car and part of the reason I did it was she had spent alot of money before the resto started on things like a new windsheild tires complete front end.

You can go to my webshot page and see what I found when I finally stripped it.

My big question is after taking a depost and stripping it down do you just tell someone their car isn't worth saveing ,

everyone keeps offering her new parts that she already has and so do the math of what all the parts cost rubber, carpet, door panels , seat covers and head liner and paint suppliesand such then deduct that from how much time it takes to strip and metal work plus what was paid the guy to do the body and paint ( kelly doesn't do body or paint so whats he know about it?)

I have nots from this woman begging me to fix this car no matter what it takes, well everything but money.

People are living in a dream world if you think it takes any less to fix a 51 bug ( witch no one would be bitching if it started out that bad) then it does a 74 super that had lots of prior damage.

If you go into a restoration thinking you can put a fixed price on any and all the rust repair again your dreaming.

I stand behind my work because I have been doing restoration work for many years and every one of my restorations that have been taken to a show has won, one has even done a photo shoot for a magazine. (deal with that) I think the problem is that the bitching has to do with alot of ignorance and a few people who have a hard time dealing with the truth.

Mario Vintage Werks resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario how can you stand behind this work and still make a living??? The work shown is worse than a earl scheib 100 dollar paint job. Stop talking about your previous restorations and explain the pics that have been shown! Please tell us how you think those panels are repaired! Cause you painted over that garbage thinking no one will ever see it! Well mario the cat is out of the bag please tell us what the hell you were thinking when you replaced those panels and called this 9 thousand dollars worth of work!

My honest opinion is that you are a total HACK and have finally been caught showing the whole VW community the crappy work you put out and the stupid price you charge for your crappy work!

Jonathon Smith

Reply to
JonathonTSmith

Amazing! Um, like, I'm no body repair guy, but isn't it important to remove all the road grime from under the fenders first before applying the paint? Or even Bondo! Bwaa haa!

Keep the posts coming! I live for this stuff.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Nothing at all wrong with refusing work that can't be done and done correctly. On the other hand, once you accept the job and the $, the onus is upon you to do a quality job. For $9000, I'm sure that a great many NOS, used, or even aftermarket body panels could have been used that would have been better than the end result that this customer got. No matter what the starting point was, the pics that have been shown here do not depict quality work.

The short answer is that >> Hideous. Absolutely hideous. I really do doubt that this bug was a good

Reply to
Busman

Kelly if you were not so threaten by my work why do you have such a hard-on for me. Why not go after the people that did the bus thats going to cost 8K to just redo the metal work. Again Kelly I cant wait to see how your going to fix that for no money ... then you would be a wizard insted of a whizzer (just whinning and pissing all the time

Mario Vintage werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL...folks "find"(are directed here) RAMVA then say "i've been following the mario saga for far to long".... sorry Meyer, but the "mario saga" was on RAMVA long before anyone at TheSamba even knew of him... you have made a very wrong assumption that Jan (bugfuel on thesamba) is in the dark on what your purpose is here.... it's nice to see some new names posting here on RAMVA, but we know you guys are only here because it was pointed out that Mario is posting here...Most of the "new" names we see will be gone when they get bored....

and FTR, yes it does get old, and the RAMVA regulars are "tired" of reading about it...it is nowhere near new to us...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Trust me, I have read everytghing there is to read to this story, on multiple forums, and I have seen all the pictures. I have chosen to keep my mouth shut this long because I would only add to the already large choir.

Jan

Reply to
Jan