What can i add to my 69bug to make the engine cooler?

What are good things to add to my bug that will help it cool the engine better?

Reply to
69vwdude

....all the missing rubber seals.

\HTH..

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

...you can also add a proper vacuum advance distributor...

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

...and you can add the likely missing or broken hoover bit to the oil cooler (assuming doghouse) and the missing fon strips.

...Gareth (who is having fun emulatinng Timmy's annoying one line per post multiple post style from this mornings miata thread..)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:15:52 -0400, Gary Tateosian scribbled this interesting note:

Don't forget to subtract some things as well...such as all the road grime, oil, grease, and dust and who knows what all else that has built up on all the cooling surfaces of the engine case, the cylinder fins, the heads, the inside of the fan and shroud and all the tin-ware, as well as all the same gunk that has built up on the transmission (which, as most of us know, acts as a wonderful heat sink for the engine!:~)

John Willis

...................Aren't

Reply to
Tim Rogers

................you

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...............ashamed

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...............that

Reply to
Tim Rogers

..............you

Reply to
Tim Rogers

............stole

Reply to
Tim Rogers

.................new

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...............my

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...........style

Reply to
Tim Rogers

.......of

Reply to
Tim Rogers

............communication?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

From what I understand, a later style vented decklid does some good, too.

Reply to
Malcolm

...naw

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Rebuild the engine correctly.....

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Tim,

You need professional help.

I think I'll send you my shrink's number, LOL

See you at the reception ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson