what dizzy do I have?

Should be a P/N stamped on the thing. Then go here:

Double vac has 2 hoses.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Ant... If you had bought the Muir book, you'd not be asking that question. Go buy the Muir book, it he tells you how to tell the difference between distrubitors.

Next time I'm in SF, we'll get some suds, and talk about Muir. Seems to me he worked at Ames Research Center. His resume is in the book.

Reply to
Michael Kelly

Hi, I want to set the timing on my '72 SB and I've read somewhere that my engine may have a double vacuum advance distributor (therefore different timing method), how do I check the type of distributor I have? Ant

Reply to
Ant