What lifters/rockers go with this cam?

Hi ramva!

The engine project is going well, The case is ready except for the bore/clearance and now is time to start shopping. I got a Norris 407S Camshaft that I'm planning to use and have a few questions about. I can't find any info on Norris, maybe the went out of business or something like that. The cam seems to have .450" lift and 280 deg duration, this is more lift than I've ever used and I'd like to know what kind of lifters and rockers go with this. The engine will be a 78 x 90.5 and is going to be a daily driver. What heads do you recommend with this?

This is my first engine, and I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance,

Karls

Reply to
Karls