Wheels stolen off ghia

I had a customer come in and say someone broke into his car and stole his wheels , speakers and gear shift knob from his ghia.

Someone(s) in this area that has a vw is stealing parts.

I would like to ask the person that Lee (lives both in Co. and on the samba) who he had to steal the sign from my shop? (the retard tried selling it on Ebay)

Karma will truely be a bich if the person or persons are cought. Any one hear of any info please notify police.

thanks

Reply to
Kafertoys

the only info I have on theft in your area is at a local business... seems John C's car was stolen a piece at a time while parked in a secured lot at a bodyshop... call that guy, he's proven to be a dishonest business owner... Hope this helps.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

One guy that bought a bunch of parts (at 1/2 retail price, nice deal) from my car bought them from the bodyman that was WORKING ON MY CAR.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Think there is a connection?

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
AircooledJohn

I would highly encourage Lee to sue your ass for slander making such a bullshit accusation... you REAP what you SOW, BITCH!

Reply to
ryan68bug

Sheesh Mario Gavazzi of "Vintage Werks Resto" in Burlingon North Caroliana -- since you've been ripping people off most of your adult life, I kind of thought you were cool with it. So aside from being a proven liar, a documented thief, functionally illiterate, a crappy mechanic and a miserable bodyman, you are a flaming hypocrite as well. No surprise there, I guess.

But this:

That's just comedy. Put the meth pipe DOWN! But remember those words, little man, remember those words.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

Relax, everyone. Mario is more likely to be put six-feet under than he is likely to get smart.

It's only a matter of time.

Reply to
John J

that's not saying much... but many of those cars you find to be less than pleasant to the eye are not rolling aroudn with rust holes in them... especially rust holes that the "restoration" shop was paid to fix and claimed they did... saying Joan's car was better than thousands driving the roads is like saying a new GEX engine is better than a worn original engine...

"highest quality you can get in the area"... that says it all right there... doesn't mean it's really high quality, just that its the best you can get in the area... like those that live a few miles from GEX, those are probably the best engines in the area...

Ok... I'm game... you get with Kelly and have him bring Joan's car over to your shop...let me know when it will be there and I'll head south... I'd really be interested in seeing how good it looks inside your shop compared to the pictures... maybe have the yellow ghia with runs and bubbling paint there too so I can see how nice it looks in your shop.... do you mind if i bring a light?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

sure there are... but what YOU fail to understand(actually you do, you just won't admit it) is that those that are worse didn't just have a full restoration done on them.... not that Joan's car did, but she paid for one.... It is funny the way your story has changed since that news story first came out though... when one angle doesn't work, you've moved on to another.... let me clue you in, the pictures show the TRUTH, and no matter who you blame or how much you try to discredit any one here, the pictures still tell the truth... and anyone with working eyes is qualified to pass judgement on the work... you know the work you claimed to be "easily a show car just like all my work"... remember that? or would you like me to link you to your post?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Heres the true dumb ass I had 4 new customers stop in today, all your doing is bitching to hear yourself bitch . point 2 is her car was not finished what part of that cant you understand, you have no clue what is up but the shit keeps comming out that dumb ass mouth of your. I'm sure alot can't believe how I just own your stupid ass.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Okay, let's assume for a moment I am a dumbass. Please explain to me why the work "was not finished" when you said to the customer and stated publically on thesamba and here that it was? not only that you billed and collected money for the repairs... For example you proudly exclaimed here that *all* rust was cut out and replaced with metal... the invoices also reflect this statement, however I can easily post links to the pictures of the car with big rust holes still in it... explain that to me so I won't be so "dumb"... also explain why you billed the customer, and was paid, for undercoating that was never done? There is plenty more, but we'll start off slow... educate us O' wise one, because I can't see how expecting work that was billed as done and paid in full, but not done, to be done would make *me* a dumb ass.... you seem slightly upset, as they say, the truth hurts.... Be careful of your aggression you may regret it some day.

wouldn't that be different... you actually owning something... LOL... If you own me is the judge gonna take me and sell me to pay Gary or John? maybe one of the many other judgments you have against you, but NO ASSETS to pay with?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani