Which Plug Wires To Use With A Tiger CDI?

My '73 Beetle has a Tiger CDI that I got from aircoooled.net about 10 years ago.

I am thinking of replacing the Jacob's plug wires with these: Ignition Wires - Taylor 409 PRO 10.4mm

Which wires should I get and what specs would they need to be?

Thanks In Advance!

Reply to
Jim Ed

I think I will get these. They are 8mm just like the Jacob's plug wires I have.

Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Plug Wire Set

Jim Ed