Who sells Type1 to Type4 cooling tin kits?

I thought a long time ago I read where someplace had type1 to type4 tin kits. I have a 74 Westy that needs to be run! I have a spare Typ1 that I'd love to drop. Can anyone help. Also, I thought I read once where the Type4 was offered with a regular 1600 in Europe for a few years--maybe a Euro parts place has some? Any leads would be most appreciated!@

Reply to
Reshaft99

I'm only aware of inverse swap kits that allow a type4 to be place where a type1 is meant. Not the other way.

David Gravereaux

On 03 Sep 2003 07:30:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Reshaft99) ran around screaming and yelling:

don't you love this group?...ask and you shall receive!!!

Joey Tribiani

Can I have a Million dollars???? LOL

Reply to
TerryB

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:06:53 +0100, "Juper Wort" ran around screaming and yelling:

sorry James, im hyjacking your response because i didnt' see terry's reply... the answer is...well...um if i had an extra million, i would give it to you...but since i don't, you give me all your money...okay? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

s'awright !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Joey, I am afraid that we are even. I gots no extra cash either. I just spent my last $30 on tie rods. Well, I did get 15cents change back, will that help you help me??? LOL

Reply to
TerryB

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:52:59 -0500, "TerryB" ran around screaming and yelling:

i could match that fifteen cents but i just ordered a set of rear disks....so, that change is kinda spoken for....LOL...

any of the ramvaites ever used a fourwheel disc set-up on their dubs?....i'm hoping for a bit more "even" braking, and of course the fact that brake adjustments will be a thing of the past...woot, woot.. J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani