Whuffo' my bus gots a saggy butt?

The Wonderbus sits low in the rear. Common thing for such critters?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Mine does too especially without anyone sitting in the front seats. The rear eventually sags, but some sagging empty appears to me to be normal if you want an even keel loaded

Reply to
Tim Klopfenstein

Reply to
Ilambert

So, I can't just tell the Wonderbus that 20 minutes a day on a Stairmaster will give it a Wonderbutt?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

There is supposed to be some sag when unloaded. Try sitting in the front and then have someone see if it levels out. If not, then you have a saggy butt. You can correct it by adjusting the rear torsion bars, which is not all that complicated or you can stick some KYB gas shocks on the rear and it will level it out, though it is not the best solution as you gete a stiff ride/

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

Reply to
Ilambert

Pesky kids.

Hey Jan -- if you speak loudly to the bus in German, does it listen?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I bet it does - mine works even worse and reveals more rust!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yes. Mine is much the same. PO removed the westie interior, I rarely load it, and the engine is still heavy in the rear. so a saggy butt exists.

Reply to
mez