withdrawal symptoms

So, no brakes and waiting for the MC I ordered to show up via UPS (fingers crossed for Friday). Had the oval up and running for only 10 days and had driven it daily putting about 100 miles on it, even breaking 50 mph once! Nice stretch of weather here in DC (finally!) and today was gorgeous (nudging 90 degrees) and my bug just sits - 3 days sans aricooled driving and I'm going nuts! Nuts I tell you, NUTS! It didn't help any when going to dinner, I saw the SB that resides a block from us tooling down RTE 1. ARRGGH I need a fix! I hope this is the last time the bug comes up lame this summer, I don't think I can take another stretch without the fweem. I already recognize that I may need another acvw to make the chassis redo of the oval bearable. - DB

Reply to
DB