'01 V70 AC problem

I had my V70 serviced a couple of weeks back at my dealer. The passenger side was blowing hot and the driver's side was cold then cool in about 20-30 second swings. My dealer pressurized the A/C system. Now it seems that both sides blow alternately cold then cool in similar 20-30 second periods. This time a different dealer wanted to evac the system and re-check for leaks after my dealer had replaced a hose attached to the condenser. I refused; my dealer today installed a new download related to the A/C. Still have the same problem. Anyone have an idea?

thanks. T

Reply to
TOM

The fact that the system is capable of getting cold rules out the a/c being at fault.

The fault most likely lies with the passenger compartment temp sensor on the appropriate side, or the blending motor.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)