S40 dash rattle/vibration

I've got an annoying rattle/vibration in the dash of my S40. I removed the instrument cluster to see if I could figure it out..... but
couldn't find the source. It seems to be coming from somwhere behind the dash and in front of the driver. Has anyone had a similar issue or any tips on how to resolve this? It's driving me crazy. Arrrggghhh!! :-)

Try messing with your rearview mirror. Also check out the boards a www.swedespeed.com