1-2-2 error on '93 960

My normally reliable 960 would not start yesterday. After calling the breakdown service it was diagnosed as flooded and eventually started by turning over for a couple of minutes with the fuel pump fuse removed. Wondering how an electronically controlled engine becomes flooded I checked the diag codes and found a 1-2-2 which I cannot clear although there are no warning lights displayed within the car. From brickboard I find that this code means an air temperature sensor, this may explain the flooding problem.

Can anyone tell me where this sensor is located and what it looks like so that I can check for open circuit and connections?

Reply to
Guy