195/75R14 tires for '89 245

Need some new all season tires. Rainforces about worn out. Have Michelin Harmony on another 245 and feel too soft. Considering Bridgestone LS-T based on some things I've read. Any opinions and/or recommendations? Thanks.

Reply to
Bill Stehlin

I'm currently using Pirelli P400T in 195/75R14 on my '91 245. Good grip, reasonable treadwear, relatively quiet. On the Tire Rack website they rated very similar to the MX4 rainforce. And they're cheaper. My local guy did a set of 4 for ~$70 each installed. So far I have about 35-40000 mi on them , should get another 20K at least.

I haven't used anything else in that size yet, last tires were Michelin XZX in the stock 185R14 size. Those gave good performance but crappy wear.

Reply to
Mike Lenker