Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

V70 keyfob locking problem - pressing lock doesn't work, door lock comes back up???
SW4gbXkgVi03MCBUNSwgd2hlbiBJIHByZXNzIHRoZSBsb2NrIGJ1dHRvbiBvbiB0aGUga2V5Zm9i LCB0aGUgZG9vcg0KZG9lc24ndCBzdGF5IGxvY2tlZC4gIFRoZSBkcml2ZXIgZG9vciBsb2NrIGtl...

940 fuel problem
yipeeeee!!! i think(more like hope). i have cured the problem with my car suddenly cutting in tank change. took fuel pump relay out and cover off relay,all looked still kept cover back off relay and...
1
1

2001 S80 Radio Programing
Does anyone know if there is a way to program the buttons on the steering column to "scan" for radio stations instead of going to the pre-programmed ones? Please advise. Brian

Fluctuating idle/hunting on 1999 v70 T5
Hi and many thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I live in the UK, where no such support for the ETM failure exists, here they charge you£700 for a new one that is reconditioned, and most...

240 hesitates after turns
Okay Volvo geniuses, here's a weird one for you. My 86 240 DL (119K) miles is finally treating me right after replacing the engine harness, cold start sensor, fuel pressure regulator, timing belt,...
8
8

'05 XC90 V8 fuel filler cap loose-open message
Apparently one of the most common service calls Volvo dealers get is the "Fuel Filler Cap Loose-Open" message, with the yellow triangle light. I read in the manual that you can get that error if the...
3
3

Any good Volvo 240 A/C Repair guides?
My nice thick Bentley manual for the 240 has apparently become politically correct as all it has to say about the A/C system is that one should see a professional. I would like to do as much of the...
5
5

91 740 Regina fuel pump $$$+
My 740 just failed to go from point A to point B for the first time ever. Fuel pump died. Turns out, the pump for this model is $500. Who the hell ever heard of a $500 fuel pump??? I don't think I'm...
8
8

1999 C70 Ignition Coil Location
Can someone please tell the location of the ignition coil for a 1999 C70. #3 cylinder has a fault and new plugs did not help. Any help is greatly appreciated
2
2

Volvo all models
Volvo auto models prices and pics

Turn signal vs. Hazards
I have an '84 244 turbo and I have a strange electrical problem with the turn signals. Using the left or right turn signal greatly loads the electrical system (voltmeter goes down from about 18 to...
2
2

owners manual
Does anyone know of an online PDF owners manual for a Volvo Wagon 2000. Or if not, is there a source for owners manuals? I did not bother to contact the dealer because in the past, they never had any...
3
3

[SOLVED] S80 T6 geartronic instrumentation cluster failer
i have a S80 T6 geartronic 99V, the information display on the dash is not lighting up and apperantly making the car go into limp mode can any help me with this problem
1
1

Fluctuating idle/hunting on 1999 v70 T5
hunts for an idle and fluctuates from around 600 to 900RPM. it doesnt happen when car is just started when cold but gets worse the hotter it gets. car is a 1999 (november) v70 T5.
1
1

V70 P0442 CHeck Engine error
Hi, I have a 2000 (Canada) V70 and this light comes on and when I check it the error massage is P0442. I can clear it and it usually comes back on after about 1/2 an hour. It says that it is a EVAP...
1
1