Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reset service ligth
Hi, I have 2003 S60 T2.4 which I recently changed oil. does anyone know how to reset "time for regular service" light. I looked it up in this massages board and noticed something about OBD. Thanks,
3
3

owner's manual for CT-906 radio
Hi guys, Does any of you guys from Europe have the owner's manual for CT-906 radio which you can scan and send to me? I think they came on S40 / V40's in Europe till 2000. Will '90 744 GLT (B230F)

V8 in 740
Hi a friend off mine is changing out his engine for a chev 350 and i assume a TH350 trans. And he needs som advise on exaust headers that fits, and the gear linkage. I allso think the water pump is...
3
3

FS: 1985 740 GLE Owners and Haynes Manuals & Parts
I also have the following manuals for sale: *1985 Owners Manual, Maintaince Records, Warranty Information, Tuner Deck TD-3141, Maintenance Service Chart, Service Literature flyer and the black plastic...

Great 940 turbo wagon for sale
940 Turbowagon green with tan interior all great shape new tires premium alloy wheels rear cover sunroof all power 118,000 miles new brakes timing belt done a year ago have most papers for work done....

90 740 Cruise Control problem
I have a 1990 740 GL wagon. It now has 320,000 miles and runs great. However, the cruise control doesn't work. Could it be the switch, how do I check this, I'd like to fix the problem. Ed
2
2

Webs Volvo
Hi ! I am looking for the webs about Volvo 850. Whats you know? Thank you.
2
2

Door open/detent 850 GLT
Hi all, The detent on the drivers door stopped working i.e. it swings out to full open without any of the spring stops... Is there an easy fix for this? Is it something best handled by a dealer ? TIA...
2
2

1987 240DL Wagon Strut Replacement
Question: I've ordered (and received) the strut mounts for this wagon (upper), but was told by a good friend to replace "everything" if I replaced the upper strut mounts. Any tips as to exactly...
2
2

tyre pressures 89 240 dl
I run an 240 dl estate,I have been running the tyres at 29psi front 30 rear.I noticed this morning that the rears are wearing more in the middle,any suggewstions
1
1

Thanks everybody!
I appreciate the help. I'll check out possibilities you offered. And I certainly appreciate the friendliness offered to a newbie to your group. John

Suddenly dead after an uphill right hand turn
My '79 242 4 speed was moving very well as usual with what the fuel gauge says was about 1/3 of a tank. I'm doing about 50mph, slow reasonably (well, alright maybe a little quickly) into a sharp...
1
1

Crankshaft seal HELP
I have changed timing belt and the front crankshaft seal in my 1989 Volvo 740 Wagon. Now the crankshaft seal leaks more than ever. I used great care in installing the new one and set it back into the...
1
1

Re-route alternator and oil pressure sending wires 1985 Volvo 240 ?
The dash idiot lights are flickering and the oil pressure sending unit wire has lost all of its insulation . I would like to reroute this wiring away from under the crank pully . I have misplaced my...
4
4