Latest threads in Volvo automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 S60 T5 sluggish acceleration and coolant temperture very low
Hi all, On my way home from shopping today, I noticed my S60 was very sluggish when accelerating. It felt like it lost half it's torque when accelerating. I had to rev the engine to much higher rpm...
3
3

Workshop manual?
Would anyone have for sale, a workshop manual for Volvo 16 valve 940GLE sedan. Thanks Colin
1
1

speedo problem
Help! I have a 940 with an electronic(?) speedometer which is spasmodic. Sometimes it will only go to 78kmph. other times it works, sometimes the hand doesn't move at all. and today it is showing 118...
2
2

S90 Power Door Lock
On Friday I replaced the door handle mechanism because I couldnot open the door from the outside. I found that a plastic piece was broken. Saturday morning I went out and unlocked the car and that...

Help - RPM Sensor Problems
Hey Guys - I feel like Im cursed with this car. I went to the salvage yard today and got 2 of just about everything. I figure if I dont use it now I can always have it for later and everything was 50%...

1996 850 GLT Wagon
Hi. I am looking for some opinions on the car in the topic. I found one today while browsing for used cars, private sale. It has 210,000 kms and it is in good condition overall. A few spots of surface...

1991 Volvo 740
I need some parts for a Volvo I just bought if anyone can help. Drive side marker light seats or seat covers radio tail light circute board If anyone have some stuff or know of a good site to gets...

740 central locking
My 1988 740 will occasionally lock all the doors when you just pull slightly on the drivers side ouside door handle. This is a bit of a problem when you have left the keys in the ignition. Anyone know...
2
2

1992 240 No fourth gear...
Hello: I've tried the stuff I could find on the web, now I'm a bit stumped. I have a 1992 Volvo 240, 151,000 miles. Automatic. One day, I'm going down the road, the "Up Arrow" turns on, car...
6
6

Synthetic oil in an 850 with 150K miles
I have a 1995 850 wagon with about 160K miles. At about 150K miles, a mechanic in a local repair shop recommended I switch to synthetic oil because of the age and mileage on the vehicle. I did start...
36
36

dash up arrow
Hi I have a 1994 850 volvo automatic wagon and the up arrow came on today. I do not own a Haynes manual. I have read some responses regarding the up arrow on various websites but can't make much sense...
3
3

driver's seat belt stuck
Our 96 850 driver's seat belt is stuck, won't move tighter or looser. Fortunately it is in a position that both my wife and I can use for driving but want to fix it pronto. Does the trim behind the...
4
4

2004 xc70 idle speed
What would be the correct idle speed in a 2004 xc70? (34,000 miles) Mine seems a little rough at 750rpm, while at standstill. No problem with acceleration though. Paul
1
1

car on ebay
I'm a total novice. Am I getting over my head with this car? Does the rust look like something not wort dealing with? Jeff
11
11

Help with 1967 122 wagon
I posted this on the brickboard and figured this may be a good place too.--A few days ago I bought a 67 122 wagon. Except for some pan rust, the body seems nice with decent oxidised paint that I'm...
3
3