Low restriction muffler for 2.2 Legacy for sale, San Jose CA

Bolt-on low restriction muffler which I fitted to my 1994 Legacy a year or 2 back when I was playing around to see if I could squeeze a bit more power out of the engine. Seemed to make a difference, but the missus hated the sound of it - not really loud, just different - so I had to put the original back (she drives it more than I do so seemed reasonable)

Cost over $300 when I bought it, happy to let it go for $150 OBO.

Email me if you're interested & we can take it from there.

Chris

Reply to
CRGILL