1995 850 Cruise Control

Hello - I just purchased a 1995 850 with only 43k in FL. This will be a first car for my 17 yo daughter. Every thing works great with the exception of the cruise control which does not engage at all. I am driving it to MN next week and it would be nice if the cruise worked. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Dan.Olstad

The cruise servo is beneath the battery tray. Vac hoses crack or fall off. Take a look and see if you can locate the problem.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
nacho7

Follow-up question. Should there be a light or something on the dash which indicates that the cruise is working or the power to the cruise is on?

Reply to
Dano

No.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

Thanks. It was a vac hose rubbing against the body. All good now.

Reply to
Dano