1996 850 altenator

I just installed an aftermarket altenator from the local discount auto parts store on my wifes 1996 850 turbo wagon. The alterator is a World Parts #14923 that is supposed to match up with the old alterator. Well there some wire ends that need to be changed and it has no stud on the case of the alterator to attach a ground wire like the volvo Bosch altenator had. After doing all this the thing won't charge. Has anyone else gone through this experience with an aftermarket altenator on this car? What am I doing wrong aside from not paying the big bucks at the dealer. Thanks

Reply to
lrego

lrego