1997 850 GLT Turbo No Spark No Fuel

My 850 was running fine. I turned off the car, when it came to restart No Spark and No Fuel.

What could it be???

Reply to
Comcast User

Possibly the "RPM sensor" that tells the computer that the engine is turning over so it's OK to supply spark and fuel. Go here:

andenter "Volvo 850" (without the quotes) in the "all of the words"box and "RPM sensor" in the "exact phrase" box.

Reply to
L David Matheny