1997 Volvo V70 Central Locking

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a V70 and have found that when I try to lock the doors from the door switch packs inside the car (driver and passenger side) the locks pop open and will not stay closed. The doors will lock if I use the key fob. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

bigbluezepyhr

bigbluezepyhr schrieb:

Think about the logic: This is not a bug it is a feature: You cannot close yourself out. My V70 shows exactely the same behaviour.

Your welcome,

Really a short name! Joerg

Reply to
Joerg Lorenz