1998 S70 weight specs and towing

I have a '98 S70 and I need to find out the GCVWR (the MAX weight of the car, occupants, gear, AND trailer). I know the car weighs 3180# and can carry 920# and has a towing cap of 3300#. Added together, these numbers give me 7,400# and I suspect that is WAY over the GCVWR. Anyone know? My local Volvo service guy didn't have a clue. Thanks, Mark ( snipped-for-privacy@insightbbReMoVeThIs.com)

Reply to
Snake