2000 V70 Climate controle reset

Maybe someone has had this problem. I have found about 8 people on the web with same issue as me...

-- I disconnected the batt from the +post in the front of the car ( my batt is in the back ) . When I reconnected, almost all of my modules needed to be reset. Inside lights, Grage door home link, locks, etc. I found on the web a way to reset all of these but the two that are left are my climate control ( automatic - dual controle + heated seats and fan control ) this module is dead..no power at all to it. After much research, I see that there is a protocol to follow when replacing a batt..( found out too late ) Does anyone know how to fix this? The fuses are all OK.. From other posts, Volvo dealers try to soak you for a new module ( $750+ )..Ouch Oh ya, also need the Airbags light to be reset.. it too can on after the Batt was disconneted.. Thanks

Reply to
purity