2001 S60 Rear parcel shelf speakers

There are none in my car and I would like to know what size is original equipement so that I don't have installation problems and are the wires that are already there connected to radio system

Thanks for all your help

Reply to
Claudel

I suggest looking at Crutchfield.com. They should have a listing of what will fit and may be able to provide a mounting bracket for a different size.

Reply to
volvoguy