2005 Volvo S40 2.4i Lemon

Since I got my car...

Scratched door bumper on pickup Buggy Radio (radio would randomly lockup) Buggy Temperature control (it would blast heat in 30 centigrade weather) ...

and this morning - steering failure. The car locked up and won't turn back on!

I've never had so many problems with a new car before. I know the radio + temperature problem is common with 2005 S40s, but am I supposed to prepare myself for more problems?

Thanks : )

Reply to
Spam Catcher

It would be wise to check your State's lemon law, to know what your rights are if the problems aren't corrected.

Reply to
Marvin