245 steering...

i've owned many volvos since 1964 (8+). now i'm in a 1990 245 (automatic) with 84K smiles. my previous one, an 86' 245 (stick) served us well through

400K and is still on the road.

i know that all cars steer a little differently, but recently i've noticed the 90' seems to understeer, especially when accelerating 35-40 on curvy streets/roads. Is this a design change? My 86' used to "buckle" at tight parking an small-radius turns, the 90' doesn't. It's *not* a problem, but something that has caught my attention after driving it some 3-4K miles.

anyone have this similar experience?

thanks

js

Reply to