740/760 download

Anyone know where this scene might be now? URL from Dec 04 post seems to be inactive,

TIA

Hi, does anyone know where i can download that scene with jeremy clarkson > driving a 740 into a brick wall from on top gear....i missed it a while back > but would love to see it !

It used to be on

-- but doesn't seem to be there anymore. I've archived copies. You can download them here:

The actual crash is in the second file.

Reply to
alan dot scott at dial dot pip

This one is

but the video is not there...

This site seems down. Can you please check if you made a typo or something. I would really like too see the videos.

Tried to find those videos on google, but no download links...

Thnx.

Reply to
Drnya