740GLE FI Relay

After reading through the FAQ at swedishbricks.com, I think I've managed to determine that a failing F. I. relay is causing the intermittent stalling on my 1990 740 GLE (16 valve). (This relay is original to the car.)

I removed the relay which has the following written on its top:

Volvo 12V 898151 Made in Germany 3523608

The local parts shop didn't have this in house, but looking through their catalog, they found a fuel pump relay for this model with the part number 35236082. They don't have this part in stock, but can get it within 1 business day. It lists for about $55.

Is this part (with the 2 at the end of the PN) likely the same as the part I'm looking for?

If not, any recommendations on where I can mail order (online?) this relay from?

Thanks,

Reply to
nospam