850 AC

Could someone please tell me where to find the high pressure connection for the AC on the 850 Turbo? Found the low pressure on the LHS with no problem but couldn't find the high anywhere.

It's probably right in front of me but I couldn't find it anywhere.

TIA

Michael Bird Houston

Reply to
Mike Bird

There isn't one. There is a pressure sensor that feeds pressure info to the fuel computer (yes fuel computer) which is in charge of making the final decision on whether the compressor is going to be switched on or not. At the same time this pressure signal is also used to control the rad fan. So if you have a fancy Volvo system tool you can read the pressure that way, otherwise you're out of luck. P.S. That pressure sensor is right beside the low pressure connection.

Reply to
Mike F