850 exhaust manifold broken.

Hello, My Monday start to the week went bad. Exhaust manifold cracked and garage tells me at least £350. Nice....... John.

Reply to
John and Pauline at Thornbury

Be happy it's not your S80 ABS computer. That'll be £785 please.....

:-(

Reply to
shaun

This a 10v engine? Cracking is common on these- it will be where the flex pipe joints the solid section? At the moment a new manifld is the only solution until someone devises a way of grafting in a new flex section...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l