850 power seat control module connections

Hi there hhatza. I went through all this with my V70 when I replaced the seats. I have a diagram of the connections, which I'll scan, and mail to you directly. I didn't have a proper plug connector for my seats, so I just used insulated faston crimps. My diagram therefore shows pin positions, not wire colours, but I'm sure you can work them out! I took power from the cigar lighter plug for the seat, and ran a small wire straight to the battery via 1A fuse for the memory facility (requires permanent 12V). If anyone else requires a copy, please ask me here. My E-mail server deletes all mail from people who aren't in my address book. It's a pity, but spam forced me to do this. Cheers. Joe.

Reply to
Joe landy

I replaced my old seats in my 850 SE with leather seats. The new seats have the power control module with the 3 memories. There are three wires that go to the unit, one black, one white and one red/green. Does anyone know the correct wiring for the control module? I need to wire them to my car, any recommendations will be much appreciated. Many thanks

Reply to
hhatza

Red / green is +12V. White doesnt need to be connected, its for faultreading through the OBD connecter, pin 7. Black is ground.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard