'87 760T ABS light on

My brother has a 1987 760T in which the ABS light has been on intermittently. Is there a simple way to figure out what the ABS system is complaining about? I've never had to mess with that before.

Reply to
James Sweet

FWIW, a common cause is build-up of brake dust in the teeth of the wheel sensors. It's fairly clear when the wheel is off and he looks at the back side of the back plate. Cleaning that out with a stiff brush is a good place to start.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee