'89 245 for sale - quebec

Thought I'd tell that my wagon is for sale. 198 thousand kil. Recent or new, shocks, springs, gaz pump and others. Transmission rebuilt 10 thousand kil. ago. Recent brakes. Body gets 6.8 on a scale of 10. Edge of hood is rusted, so is back door, but I have a good replacement. Car looks quite presentable, though, as there is no obvious rust. Underside is impecable. Metallic blue with black trim on side glass (like 245 Turbo) Original blue Volvo fabric interior, really clean. Heated seats newly reupholstered. Electric windows, good radio. Has maintenance book from day 1, always dealer. 1 preventive owner before me. Burns no oil. Good exhaust. Very good tires. Hope I'm not offending anyone by posting this. My apologies if I am. Thanks!

Jo.

418-876-3768
Reply to
jocelyn pinet

What is your asking price ? please advise. Thxs. Steve

Reply to
SMerck