92 740 Rear wiper motor bolts

The bolts for the rear wiper on my 92 740 wagon are gone. I got this car used with the motor like this. It's pretty funny to watch and all, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what size and thread the originals were. I'd like to have a back wiper as the rainy season approaches.

Also, I can't seem to find a repair manual for this car anywhere. It's as if the publishers don't know the 92 740 exists.

Thanks in advance Billy

fsbilly

Go to a wrecking yard and get them.

Reply to
Mr. V

I'd prefer to just get them from a shop and have them clean and not stripped/cross threaded or rusty or any other nice stuff. I want to be able to possibly put a longer bolt in and stick a nut on the back with a lockwasher.

What I really need is the manual and the parts guide....

Reply to
billyparkinson

Parts like that ought to be clean from a yard, they're not under the hood afterall.

How about the dealer?

Reply to
James Sweet