940 turbo Rotor

Hey guys,.I'm due to change my plugs after 30,000 miles..last time I changed them I also installed a new cap and rotor Should I do the same now or wait for another 30?...Car is a 93 wagon with

200500 miles on the clock...
Reply to
Michael Rose

Have a look at it and see what shape the rotor is in.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Mr. V

I would replace the cap and rotor, absolutely.

Check the condition of the spark plug wires while you are at it.

Reply to
Mr. V

no its new why waste money mine is 187k so its good and I am not replacing it .check it for tracking misfire or cracks first .

Reply to
John Robertson