93 245 surging idle update

My wife's '93 245 with the surging idle problem seems to have been fixed with the replacement of the vacuum brake booster or some such. At any rate, it idles smoothly in cold conditions (-15F lately).

I did send my wife to her mechanic with the list of suggestions from the newsgroup. Thanks to all who sent ideas!

Reply to
Tim McNamara

My wife never had much trouble idling :)

Reply to
jg