'94 850 wagon alarm going off

Hi there. I have a 94 850 wagon that has 100,000+ on it and recently the alarm has been acting up.

For no apparent reason the horn will go off and the lights will flash. There are other times when the lights will just flash until I unlock the door to shut it off.

I don't know if this is related but, I have had problems with my battery holding a charge if the car is not run for 3-4 days... or perhaps there is a small current leak

1) Does anyone know the fix for this? 2) I have looked at the fuse block to see if I could remove the alarm fuse, but nothing is labeled that would indicate which might be good to remove. Any idea for this temporary fix?

I will be able to take it in for service later next week... but sure would like to find a solution before then.

Thanks

Dunc

Reply to
Dunc